May 17, 2007

PSYCHOLOGISTS BLAME SPOUSAL ARGUMENTS ON CITIES AND COUNTRIES

- Seoul lard is a big part of this cookie recipe. Why don’t you just shoot me!

- You know that constant chewing sound makes me so Hanoid!

- Why won't you let me take the top down and head towards the beach on the recently opened Beirut.

- All I ask is that you pick up a list of things we need for tonight’s dinner party: apple pie, canoli, and Arubarb pie. Can you please get it right this time?

- Sometimes I just need to get away from the ball and chain and get a drink. You checked out the bar at the new flop house, Bangalore?

- Sorry, but your Minneapolis not as enticing as it used to be.

- Son, you catch him doing that one more time and I give you permission to go to court and Baghdad.

- The light brown walls are already showing signs of Beijing because of the direct sunlight. I told you they needed at least one more coat of paint!

- Yo Terence, you almost hit me when you bumped dat corner. You always saying that it’s chill because Dakar has a perfect safety record, but it’s you that don’t, ya hearing me?