May 5, 2007

WORDS AND PHRASES COMMON IN GERIATRIC HOMES


- Phyllis, how many times do I have to tell you? The straw in your mouth is connected to your catheter, not your glass of juice

- Can someone please take advantage of me?!

- Was that me?

- Wizzle ist mein shizzle?

- She's just doing that for attention

- You can blame 80 years of gravity for your skin flaps.

- Rudy ate mine

- Please ask the warden if he can reconsider his use of mechanical advantage to better accommodate his residents' wheelchairs. I suggest lengthening the ramp so as to allow for a 10% reduction in gradient.

- My daughter promise to bling-out my dentures with a mad gold grill, yo.

- Look Blanche, Rocky and Bullwinkle!

- Ma'am, if we put the potted plant that far to the left it will be five feet outside the window.

No comments: