July 12, 2007

LIKELY REACTIONS WHEN TOLD YOU JUST WON A BIRD

- this is perfect because i have a mountain of millet and sunflower seeds out back

- can you offer some suggestions on where i can take bird language classes? i must be able to talk with this bird so that i can treat it as if it were my own child.

- does it fit in my suitcase? i do a lot of traveling.

- i have a lot of questions, not the least of which is, how and why did i win a bird?

- Oh My God! This is the best thing that has ever happened to me!!!

- if this bird enjoys karate and reading science fiction we are going to get along like two peas in a pod

- i would have rather won a pet two-free-tickets-to-Jamaica

- my friend also won a bird and elected it his health proxy

2 comments:

Laura said...

"I would have rather won a pet two-free-tickets-to-Jamaica"

That actually rendered an L-O-L.

Amrita said...

Is it edible?