June 19, 2007

REACTIONS TO A FRIEND'S (REALLY) BAD HAIRCUT

- pretend like you don't know them

- help put things in perspective

- "Your hair looks like a brushfire, but in a good way."

- offer to slash tires of hair stylist responsible for this abomination

- set ground rules

- "dude, you gotta get some of that turban action goin' on"

- attempt to engage friend in conversation covering any subject but their haircut, and accidentally steer the conversation back to their haircut

- "I can tell you need some alone time", is always a good out

- donate a tuft of your dog's hair as a way to show you care

- say, "This is only a tiny part of the long journey that is life"

- offer to take your friend's picture as a future reminder of what NOT to do

- break your friend's arm as a way to distract from the searing pain of their haircut

6 comments:

Anjel said...

OH. MY. GOD.

I think I have found my soul-mate! I too am a list-arian! Checkout my BLOG sometime and you'll see what I mean!

Thankyou for making me feel less of a freak! LOL

ZNLA said...

Haha that is classic!

I know it is always fun to hear what people say when I get something crazy done with my hair or when a friend of mine does as well

Was fun reading your entry though because it gave me lots of ideas as to what TO say next time I see a haircut that questionable!

clearthought said...

Fun blog. I love lists haha.

The Pink Alien® and JoyBanker said...

You funny guy... very funny!
You free for dinner?
Thanks for the laughs!
The Pink Alien®

The Pink Alien® and JoyBanker said...

You funny guy... very funny!
You free for dinner?
Thanks for the laughs!
The Pink Alien®

darkman said...

Is it possible to get such a bad haircut?