June 6, 2007

UNREASONABLE DEMANDS

- take the garbage out 24/7

- a second opinion is not enough. you need at least 75 opinions

- get to Zelda's last cave level without dying

- Yanni as soundtrack to your life

- build scale model of Taj Mahal using four toothpicks and a three-ring binder

- perform an autopsy on yourself

- convince international Olympic committee to choose your backyard for upcoming summer games

- fake your own death while giving speech at televised award ceremony

- convince your friends that Stephen King is your best friend and then pay Stephen King to hang out with you for an afternoon

- count to infinity

- visit grandparents at their assisted living home more than once every three months

- will yourself to get out of bed before 1pm on the weekends

- take the Snickers challenge with hands tied behind back

- swallow your own cough

- instead of a friendship bracelet, get a friendship tattoo with someone who used to be friend with, but had a bad falling out with several years ago

13 comments:

marce said...

hi, im from chile, i read your blogg and i think its cool
so i hope you visit my blog =D
ehh, sorry if my english is bad,but i try to make it better hahaha
see ya!

thehollie said...

swallowing anybody's cough would be difficult.

Incognito said...

Hi, I want to advise you to add to your blog a translator widget,
go to my blog to get the code.

XRD1 said...

Hey, are you really Steven Wright, the famous comedian?

Selkica said...

I´m new around here... Well I just want to tell you that I like your blog...
I hope you will visite my...

DNA Evidence said...

I actually tried to build that model of the Taj Mahal. It didn't work very well.

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHA!

instead of a friendship bracelet, get a friendship tattoo with someone who used to be friend with, but had a bad falling out with several years ago

amazing.

Di3La said...

HEY am From Kuwait ! I just wanted to say Thanks 4 wHat U've had written!
it was pretty CoooL BloGG!!;D
aDios!

mukuge said...

eh, another demand:
lick your own elbow.

bea n. random said...

Use a port-a-potty 12 seconds after some no-neck trucker has just sauntered outta there, being trailed by a suspicious green cloud of doom.

bea n. random said...

Wear suspenders - with swim trunks.

Jasmine Denise said...

I'm definately a fan of random lists! I found this one enjoyable since, as a teacher, I sometimes have unreasonable demands :-)

Allison said...

instead of a friendship bracelet, get a friendship tattoo with someone who used to be friend with, but had a bad falling out with several years ago

One I can agree with....near to impossible since I never want to see or talk to her again...but I do forgive her....